Thu, Dec 10 12:52pm
It's that lovely time of the year when we like to get cozy and warm and look forward to our Winter break!
I know there is so much going on right now but here are just 3 reminders for you :
1. In addition to the classroom holiday collections that you might have for your teachers and aides, we are also mindful of other key staff members at our school. These staff members have been working on campus tirelessly(at least on the surface) since last July/August.
We would appreciate anything you could give towards a collection, that would be split between the following dedicated staff members:
- Front Office Staff (Our Wonderful Principal & our 2 Admins Alicia & Patty)
- Custodians (x 3 Alfred, James & Joey)
Please send your contribution to Amber Chang at email@example.com via PayPal or email Amber directly with any queries.
2. Looking for something to get you and your kids in the holiday spirit? This Saturday Dec 12th 11am - 12pm, join our FUNdraising Virtual Grinch Party! We will have cookie decorating, craft, "meet the Grinch" and get a "photo" and rock out to some holiday tunes! This party is for any Grinch fan of any age! For those that sign up there will be a party supply kit available for you on Friday afternoon for pickup at the usual materials spot in front of Fairmeadow between 3-4pm. Don't delay purchase your tickets HERE today spaces are limited!!
3. Still looking for that special little gift to give to a new friend or classmate or something for under the tree? Why not give them a gift from our Spirit Store? Maybe a Fairmeadow lawn sign, so when families are out for their walks they will be able to spot how many Fairmeadow families live nearby! Or maybe they can twin with a t-shirt or bear for their next zoom call! Or keep cozy in our new hoodies and jackets! Shop here now!
A low cost way to "Spread some cheer in this Covid Year!!" Just something you and/or your kids could do, make a cute card, write a cheerful message and drop it in a neighbors mailbox or on their doorstep. Even if you do not know their names just make it generic, like Dear Neighbor! or create one to give to your favorite delivery person, checkout person, etc ... you get the idea :)
Your Fairmeadow PTA