- New PTA Member Perk : Thank you to everyone who attended our PTA General Meeting last Wednesday night - we really appreciate all those that joined in with their questions and for your support. Minutes of the meeting will be shared with our PTA members soon.
We are very happy to announce a new partnership with Ada’s Cafe at Mitchell Park. Starting on October 1st all PTA members will receive a 10% discount when they show their PTA membership card at point of purchase at Ada’s. We will be distributing membership cards to all our members next week.
- Parent Coffee : Thank you to all those that came to our Parent Coffee and Spirit Wear store last Friday morning. It was so lovely to meet so many new families and to reconnect with others. Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. We have such an amazing community! Stay tuned for more ways to connect soon.
- After School Programs : Please check out the after school programs on our schools website here.
- Firebird Corner : Check out our Firebird Corner in our eNews! If you have any photos of your child in their Fairmeadow spirit wear or if they would like to share their favorite joke, a short story, a picture they drew in class or an act of kindness, Firebird Corner is the place to do it!! We are loving all the jokes and photos we have received so far! Please send your entries to Anjali @ email@example.com by Friday at 5pm each week.
- Garden Help : The garden is looking a little worse for wear as summer is coming to a close and after the last three weeks of garden club. I'd like to hold a quick garden clean-up this Friday afternoon Oct 1st, no more than an hour. Not too many heavy tasks, but I could use a few extra hands to weed and help get the garden back in order. If you have some spare time, please join us 4pm onward - kids of course welcome. Bring tools/gloves if you have them (no worries if you don't) and something to hydrate with - I think it's going to be warm. If you could let me know if you plan to join, that would be helpful, though not necessary - feel free to turn up.
- Chalk the Walk : If any of you would like to let your creative side loose and make our Walk and Roll day more colorful and fun, we will be chalking the walk around Fairmeadow on Thursday Oct 7th. Please contact Rachel Panizzo for more details.