Farrand Robocall Email May 2, 2021
M-STEP Testing for third and fourth grade and NWEA testing for students in grades K-2 continues throughout the month of May. Teachers will share with you their scheduled testing dates.
Thank you parents for reporting your child’s illnesses or close contact with those who are ill to the school.
And Now for District News...
Farrand Parents who have East Middle School Students as well, don’t forget...nominations for the Parent Teacher Council are due by 6 p.m. on May 10.
- There are options for the continuation of learning if your child is in quarantine. Students will have access to continue their classwork while they are at home during any quarantine period. The classroom teacher will communicate the learning plan with students and/or their families. At a minimum, support will include access to classroom materials, resources, and assignments in Canvas and a plan for how communication will take place between the student and their teacher. Please see your teacher’s Canvas page for their procedures in supporting quarantined/absent students.Families can also connect with the COVID-19 Student Support teacher for additional support beyond that provided by their classroom teacher by completing thisQuarantine Support Contact Form. As always, your building administrator is available should you need additional support.
- This is a reminder that all parents should perform the Wayne County Health Department’s student screening with their student before they come to school each day for in-person learning. You can access the daily screening tool athttps://www.pccsk12.com/home/showdocument?id=24781
- If your student has a confirmed case of COVID-19 or it is determined that he or she was in close contact with someone who is, it is necessary that you report it to the school district. Please usethis form to enter quarantine and positive COVID information. Please answer all questions as completely and as accurately as possible.
- Do you have any school library books at home from last Spring? If so, we are looking for them! Library books can be returned to any P-CCS school. There are no late fees or penalties for returning these books. We just want to get them back into circulation for others to enjoy. If you have any questions, please contact your school librarian. Thanks for your help in refilling our library shelves.
If you are interested in learning more about the COVID-19 reporting, please click on thisP-CCS Student COVID Reporting Algorithm (PDF) to view the process.
- Plymouth-Canton Community Schools produces a weekly podcast with all the important district information for students, staff and families. Please click on this linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5k4kc745W0 to view this week’s LPT in 3 podcast.