9am-11am :: Fifth Grade
11am - 1pm :: Fourth Grade
1pm - 3pm :: Third Grade
9am - 11am :: Second Grade
11am - 1pm :: First Grade
1pm - 3pm :: Kindergarten
11am - 12pm :: Make Up Day
Car Loop Pick up of Materials:
For the health and safety of all, families and students will need to remain in their cars during the pick up process. This process requires pick up in cars...no walkers. We will use the student drop off loop in the back of the school for the process. Cars follow the line of traffic...no passing, go around the circle, turn right and proceed to the collection point in FRONT of the school BY THE OFFICE.
This is how it will work:
- As you pull up in the line, please display your student’s name and classroom teacher on an 8.5X11 sheet of paper in the passenger’s window.
- You will be asked to pop open your trunk and a staff member will place your child’s bag with belongings in the trunk.
- Each student’s bag with their belongings will be ready to go.
- If you are returning library books, technology or other items, we will collect these items when we place your student(s)’ belongings in the trunk. Please let us know if you are returning items when you pull up.
- As you drive away, staff will send you off with waves and cheers!
- We ask that everyone Please stay in your vehicle.