As most of you know, all Ferris students had been benefiting from BC School Fruit & Vegetable Nutritional Program. Every 3-4 weeks, students get to try a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables donated by local BC farms. PAC had always been organizing this event and ensuring our children can continue to enjoy this program.
Ferris PAC is urgently looking for a parent to fill the vacant position which entails:
- Hold a valid Foodsafe Certificate, or willing to take a 8-hr Foodsafe training course (PAC can cover the course fee). Foodsafe Level 1 Certificate is valid for 5 years.
- Lead other parent volunteers to wash fruits and veggie, and distribute them to all classrooms.
- Commitment: 30 minutes - 1.5 hours / month (fruits and veggie deliveries normally fall on Wednesdays or Thursdays)
If you're interested in this position, please email us at email@example.com and tell us about:
- Your name, phone number and email address
- Your children's name and grade.