The Ferris PAC (Parent Advisory Committee) launched Konstella last year, a tool built specifically for parent committees to streamline communications and foster close-knit parent communities. It is a private service, only registered Ferris users can access it. In addition to a very helpful calendar with email alerts on important dates for the school, Konstella is also used for sign ups and tracking volunteers. We ask all parents to join Konstella (for free) so as not to miss out on any important information. This platform will only be successful if we have as many parents on it as possible.
You have received this email because:
- If you attended a PAC meeting or;
- Your email/account is already in our system from last year.
- If your child is no longer at Ferris, or if you just don't want to receive emails from us, please respond to this email and we will remove you from the system.
Please make sure you register and do the following: :
- Set your Privacy Settings.
- Click your name at the top left corner.
- Go to “Account Settings” → Privacy → Mark Yes/No according to your preference
- Place your child in his/her classroom so you can meet other parents.
- Web: Click your name at the top left corner. Click “Your Children” to add/modify your children.
- Mobile App: Click the icon on the top left corner. Select “My Children”
- Download the app on your phone!
We appreciate feedback and suggestions to ensure it remains a valuable tool.
This is a private site only for Ferris parents. The PAC is not responsible and will not be moderating any conversations that take place in this platform. As part of this online parent community, you agree to the following guidelines:
- Be respectful of other’s ideas, opinions and beliefs.
- Do not raise issues about teachers and other staff members on this platform. Please go directly to the teacher or the principal if you have any concerns.
- Do not raise issues about other children on this platform. Please go directly to the teacher, the principal, or directly to the parent if you have any concerns.
- Do not submit defamatory comments (comments that are untrue and capable of damaging the reputation of a person or organization).
- Do not submit comments that contain other parent’s or children’s personal information.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other parents.