CALLING ALL PTSA MEMBERS FOR EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER NOMINATIONS!
• Must be a PTA member for at least 30 days at the time of the election;
• Must support the Purposes and basic policies of the PTA and recognize that PTA is an effective organization working for all children and youth;
• Should have effectively carried out previous PTA and/or other organizational responsibilities;
• Should have knowledge of the organization and its role in the school and community;
• Should be willing to give PTA priority and commitment including attendance at meetings;
• Must be fair and objective and concerned for the well-being and best interests of the PTA; and
• Must understand the importance of effective teamwork.
No member shall be eligible for the same office for more than two consecutive one-year terms or hold more than one elected or appointed office.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.