OTIS’ FALL CARNIVAL IS COMING!
Saturday, Oct 28 from 11am - 2pm
Mark your calendars and come enjoy bounce houses, face painting, food, games, prizes, a Haunted House, music and MORE! Wear your costumes and get ready for a super fun day.
ONLINE TICKET PRE-SALE HAS CLOSED
Tickets will be delivered to students’ Wednesday folders on Oct 25.
If you missed the pre-sale, no need to worry...buy your tickets at the Carnival ticket booth! All proceeds benefit our Otis Owls via the PTA.
*Guest Fall Carnival vendor, the Grilled Cheez Guy will take credit card and cash only and will not be accepting tickets.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11am ALL Games + Activities + Food begin!
11:30 Costume Parade led by the LMS Marching Band
11:45 LMS Marching Band Performance
12:30 Music & DJ at the Krusi Park Gathering Space
HELP MAKE CARNIVAL A SUCCESS!
The Otis Fall Carnival is 100% volunteer-run and we need YOUR help. Sign-up below to volunteer at Carnival, Donate Baked Goods, BBQ with Dads Club, Create Haunted House Magic, Lend an EZ Up Tent and More! See below to sign-up and for more info.
VOLUNTEER AT CARNIVAL!
- Sign up here to help with the Carnival Booths, Set-Up and/or Clean-Up
DONATE BAKED GOODS TO THE CARNIVAL BAKE SALE & CAKEWALK!
- Sign up here to contribute baked goods to the Carnival Bake Sale and/or Cakewalk
BBQ WITH DADS CLUB!
- Sign-up here to join in on the Carnival grilling fun. Contact BBQ Coordinator Noel Rabbinowitz with questions.
BE A PART OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE MAGIC!
- Sign up here to help create the Haunted House. Contact Haunted House Coordinator, Shizuka Kuroiwa with questions. Read more here about the Haunted House volunteer opportunities.
LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
- Each year dozens of LMS students are actors in the Otis Carnival Haunted House or run the various Carnival Game Booths and Activities. If you know of any LMS students who would like to volunteer their time have them sign-up here.
NO PRIZES NEEDED THIS YEAR!
- Over the year we have gathered more Carnival Game Prizes than we need! We will NOT be accepting donated Carnival Prizes this year.
PTA STORAGE NEEDED
The PTA is losing our large storage container (located on the blacktop behind the basketball courts), so we have to empty it out very soon. Much of what we keep in there are our Carnival booths and Haunted House props. We hate to see these go so we’re hoping that someone in the Otis community has some spare garage and/or storage space that could house some of these pieces (the Carnival booths are big, but fold up). If you have space – or have access to space – please let PTA President, Beth Aney, know right away (firstname.lastname@example.org). We would love to find these pieces a home after Carnival on 10/28.