Mon, Oct 23 11:25am
Frank Otis Elementary
Read the Otis PTA Outlook
Mark your calendars and come enjoy bounce houses, face painting, food, games, prizes, a Haunted House, music and MORE! Wear your costumes and get ready for a super fun day.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11am ALL Games + Activities + Food begin!
11:30 Costume Parade led by the LMS Marching Band
11:45 LMS Marching Band Performance
12:30 Music & DJ at the Krusi Park Gathering Space
TICKETS, TICKETS, TICKETS!
Online ticket sales are closed. Tickets purchased in advance will be delivered to students' Wednesday folders on Oct 25.
If you missed buying advance tickets, don't worry...buy tickets at the Carnival ticket booth! CASH ONLY!
Guest food vendor, Grilled Cheez Guy, will take credit card and cash only and will not accept tickets. Dads Club BBQ will accept tickets.
VOLUNTEER & MAKE CARNIVAL A SUCCESS!
The Otis Fall Carnival is 100% volunteer-run and we need YOUR help. Sign-up below to volunteer at Carnival, Donate Baked Goods, BBQ with Dads Club, Create Haunted House Magic, Lend an EZ Up Tent and More! See below to sign-up and for more info.
VOLUNTEER AT CARNIVAL
- Sign up here to bring EZ Up Tents and help with the Carnival Booths, Set-Up or Clean-Up
DONATE BAKED GOODS TO THE CARNIVAL BAKE SALE & CAKEWALK
- Sign up here to contribute baked goods to the Carnival Bake Sale and/or Cakewalk
BBQ WITH DADS CLUB
- Sign-up here to join in on the Carnival grilling fun. Contact BBQ Coordinator Noel Rabinowitz with questions.
BE A PART OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE MAGIC
- Sign up here to help build the Haunted House on Friday, Oct 27 from 5-9pm. Contact Haunted House Coordinator, Shizuka Kuroiwa with questions. Read more here about Haunted House volunteer opportunities.
NO PRIZES NEEDED THIS YEAR
- Over the years we have gathered more Carnival Game Prizes than we need! We will NOT be accepting donated Carnival Prizes this year.
PTA STORAGE NEEDED
The PTA is losing its storage container (located on the blacktop by the basketball courts) to free up precious space on the blacktop, so we have to empty it out very soon. Much of what we keep in there is Carnival booths and amazing Haunted House props. We need to find a new home for these things or let them go. Because so many of these items are part of what makes our Carnival unique, we're hoping that someone in the Otis community has some spare garage and/or storage space we can use for free or very low cost. If you have space - or know of space that is available - please let PTA President, Beth Aney, know right away (email@example.com). We would love to find these pieces a home after Carnival on 10/28.
Contact Otis Volunteer Coordinator, Erica Kolodny, at EricaHartono@gmail.com if you any question about volunteering at Carnival.