Dear Otis Families,
We ask each Otis family to take the Otis 10 Hour Power Volunteer Pledge and give just ten hours of their time to our wonderful school.
Otis is a vibrant place with many volunteer opportunities. We want you to be involved in a way that works best for you, your schedule, and your interests. You can give all 10 hours in one week, or spread your 10 hours throughout the school year. You can also give more than 10 hours, and no one will complain.
TAKING THE PLEDGE IS AS EASY AS 1-2-3...
- Click on this link and make your commitment: YES! I will take the 10 Hour Power Pledge!
- This will connect you with the opportunities that interest you through volunteer lists and program leads
- Complete your Otis Volunteer Paperwork
Check out Otis 101 to learn more about the various volunteer programs and events at Otis.
VOLUNTEER REMINDERS -
ALL volunteers must:
- Complete all necessary Volunteer Paperwork each school year.
- Secure permission from an Otis teacher or staff member before volunteering in the classroom or on a field trip.
- Always sign-in at the front office and wear volunteer identification.
- Return borrowed Volunteer Lanyards to the Main Office after use.
Contact Otis Volunteer Coordinator, Erica Kolodny, at EricaHartono@gmail.com.