PTA WAYS & MEANS SURVEY:
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT PTA PROGRAMS AND FUNDRAISING!
Click here to take the "Ways & Means Survey" TODAY!
PTA Expense Breakdown for 2017-18
Each spring, the Otis Ways & Means Committee distributes a survey to families and teachers to find out what PTA programs are working and what needs to change. The Committee reviews the responses and makes recommendations to the PTA Executive Board and Membership on how to prioritize and spend funds in the coming year. We need YOUR feedback to help guide PTA fundraising and spending for next year.
- Has Soul Shoppe made a difference for your student at school and at home? Let us know.
- Does your student love the STEAM Lab and want to go everyday? Let us know that too.
- Do you think the PTA should be spending money in different ways? Tells us why and how.
- Feel like the PTA does too much fundraising? Let us know.
The more responses we get, the better the PTA Executive Board can respond. In the past several years we gotten fewer than 100 responses and that's not much feedback to go on.
Now's your chance to tell us what you think:
- Take the Otis Ways and Means Committee's annual online survey NOW!
- We promise it will take only a couple minutes!
- Please complete the survey by April 6.
- Survey results and recommendations will be presented at the April 12 PTA Meeting.
If you would like the survey translated into another language, please contact Jessie Seyfer at email@example.com.
Thanks very much!
-- Otis Ways and Means Committee