Join this committee and become an integral part of the Otis Fall Carnival tradition.
OTIS’ FALL CARNIVAL IS COMING!
Saturday, Oct 28 from 11am - 2pm
Mark your calendars and come enjoy bounce houses, face painting, food, games, prizes, a Haunted House, music and MORE! Wear your costumes and get ready for a super fun day.
SKIP THE TICKET BOOTH LINE!
Buy your Carnival tickets HERE by OCT 15 and skip the ticket booth line! Tickets will be delivered to students’ Wednesday folders on Oct 25. All proceeds benefit our Otis Owls via the PTA. *Guest Fall Carnival vendor, the Grilled Cheez Guy will take credit card and cash only and will not be accepting tickets.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
11am ALL Games + Activities + Food begin!
11:30 Costume Parade led by the LMS Marching Band
11:45 LMS Marching Band Performance
12:30 Music & DJ at the Krusi Park Gathering Space
VOLUNTEER AT CARNIVAL!
- Sign up here to help with the Carnival Booths, Set-Up and/or Clean-Up
DONATE BAKED GOODS TO THE CARNIVAL BAKE SALE & CAKEWALK!
- Sign up here to contribute baked goods to the Carnival Bake Sale and/or Cakewalk
BBQ WITH DADS CLUB!
- Sign-up here to join in on the Carnival grilling fun. Contact BBQ Coordinator Noel Rabbinowitz with questions.
BE A PART OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE MAGIC!
- Contact Haunted House Coordinator, Shizuka Kuroiwa with questions. Read more here about the Haunted House volunteer opportunities.
LINCOLN MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
- Each year dozens of LMS students are actors in the Otis Carnival Haunted House or run the various Carnival Game Booths and Activities. If you know of any LMS students who would like to volunteer their time have them sign-up here.
NO PRIZES NEEDED THIS YEAR!
- Over the year we have gathered more Carnival Game Prizes than we need! We will NOT be accepting donated Carnival Prizes this year.