The Halloween parade will take place on Wednesday, October 31st at 8 :45am in Serra Park next to our campus. This parade is organized each year by Pre-K and we would like to provide you with a few important details that will help make this a memorable event for the children.
- The parade will last approximately 1/1.5 hours
- Children should arrive at school in their costumes before 8 :30am. Please bring a change of clothes for after the parade as costumes are not allowed to be worn in class.
- Please consider the school and its children when helping your child pick out a costume for the parade.
- Costumes should not be scary to the younger students. If your child is easily frightened or sensitive, you may wish to accompany during the parade.
- No weapons (guns, swords, etc) of any kind are allowed.
- Masks must be worn on top of the head or taken off during the parade.
- Children will be moving through a series of different themed stations and they will collect trick-or-treat items along the way.
Younger siblings may attend, but must be under the supervision of a parent.
Volunteers are needed for each classroom. If you wish to help set up, run or clean up your class station, please contact your room parents (they will send you sign-up sheets soon).
The PTA will offer a snack to all children at the end of the parade. The PTA needs two volunteer parents to help distribute the snack to the children. If you are interested, please contact us (Pre-K room parents ) or the PTA.
If you have any questions about the parade, please contact your room parents or the Pre-K room parents.
Thank you in advance for all of your help and we look forward to seeing you at the parade!
The Pre-K room parents
Courtni, Margot and Véronique