Mon, Oct 31 8:30am-9:30am
French American School - Lower Campus -Serra Park
We are excited to announce the Halloween Parade will take place on Monday, October 31st at Serra Park (Lower Campus) in the grass and forested area behind the portable buildings.
Students will go through the "haunted walk" with their class only; classes will be staggered.
Tips & Instructions for The Parade:
- Children should arrive at Lower Campus in their costumes before 8:30 am.
Start time is 8:40 am, 6th, 5th, and 4th will open the parade followed by PS, Pre-K, K, 1st , 2nd and 3rd
- Please bring a change of clothes for after the parade; the school requested that students wear a t-shirt and shorts under their costume to facilitate changing when students arrive back at their classrooms as parents will not be allowed to enter the school.
- The grass can be wet in the morning, so please consider appropriate footwear as children will be walking in the grass.
- No weapons (guns, swords, etc.) of any kind are allowed
- Face masks are highly recommended, but not mandatory
- The parade will end at the Photo Station where pictures will be taken by classroom.
- The students will be offered a wrapped madeleine, for students with Allergies please reach out to your teachers to inform them.
- 4th, 5th and 6th students will take the school bus at the end of the parade to join the Upper Campus.
Parents are welcome to attend, are encouraged to wear a mask and enter only through the park side. Please do not congregate or wait by the PS/ Pre-K entrance as classes will come out of there one by one and will parade through the park. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Many thanks to all the Halloween Parade Committee members to make this event happen!
~The PTA Team