Fri, Dec 10 9:38am
The holidays are fast approaching and we would like to thank our teachers and staff for all their wonderful work with our children through a centralized gift collection. Participation to the centralized gift collection is completely voluntary. Teachers and staff will be able to choose their favorite gift cards from a large selection of SCRP retailers. You can make a contribution in any amount to any teacher or staff you wish to recognize using the attached form.
Deadline is Friday, 10th by 5pm. Please read carefully the instructions below to ensure your contribution is received on time and included in the centralized gift collection. Plan ahead; send your form and payment as early as possible to ensure it will be included. Receiving a bunch of forms last minute puts undue burden on our parent volunteers as we need to allow enough time for shipping and assembly of the cards before the winter break. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Contribution form is available here. Open the form and download a copy on your computer so you can edit and enter your contribution amounts into the form
-->Go to "File" and select "Download" [Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)]
- Rename the file with your name: "2021 Teacher-Staff Holiday Gifts_Your Last Name".
- Enter your Family Name , Classe(s) and Contribution amounts. You should see a running total in the green box at the top of the form.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org (please use the Excel file not PDF)
- Payments methods:
- PayPal (preferred) or check. Send your payment by PayPal to email@example.com and be sure to select "Send to a Friend" so that the PTA does not incur fees. Also, please add "Teacher&Staff Gift Contribution" to the notes section.
- Check, please make check out to FASSV-PTA and be sure to place it in an envelope labeled "FASSV-PTA/Teacher & Staff Gift Contribution" and drop off at the front desk or in outside mail box. Thank you!
- Deadline is Friday, December 10th by 5pm.
Thank you e-Cards will be available for signing until Friday, December 17th at 5pm. Link to announcement is here.
Thank you for supporting our amazing teachers and staff!
~The PTA Team