Thank you cards for teachers and staff are now available to e-sign until Thursday, December 17th at 5pm. They are scheduled to be sent last day of school before the day before the winter break, so please be sure to sign them by this time. However, please note there is an earlier deadline to contribute to the centralized gift collection, which is this Friday, December 11th (see Konstella 'Feed' for the announcement on the gift collection).
Instructions to sign e-cards:
- Links to e-cards can be found here. Scroll down to find your teacher/class or a staff member.
- Once in the e-card, click on "sign this card." A new screen will pop up where you can add your name, a short message of 300 words or less and upload a picture of your child/family (optional).
- Note: If you have not used Openme.com before, you will need to register for a free account (takes <1minute); you also have the option to sign in with FaceBook.
- Deadline to sign e-cards is next Thursday, Dec.17th by 5pm.
- Deadline to contribute to the centralized gift collection is this Friday, Dec. 11 by 5pm
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
~The PTA Team