The PTA has prepared the annual budget for this school year (see attachment below).
2022-2023 School Year Finances Summary
- Net income of $7,583 relative to a prediction of $5,285
- Total expenses of $15,542 for a prediction of $14,515
- 2022/2023 School Donation of $5,000 (to be subtracted from the net income)
- For 2022/2023 school year, the PTA incurred $148 of PayPal fees due to uncovered fees.
2023-2024 School Year Finances Outlook
- We predict an increase of ˜$1,121 in expenses due to inflation and an increase in the number of staff and students as the school continues to expand.
- Projected Net Income of $4,987
Thanks to the amazing work of our volunteers and the support of our school community, we are happy to donate $2000 to the School, to support one of the following projects:
- Acquisition of PE equipment ½ for Upper Campus and ½ for the Lower Campus
- Acquisition of musical instruments for Upper campus (a continuation) and PE equipment for Lower Campus
- Acquisition of Science Lab Equipments for upper campus and STEAM activity sets for Lower Campus
Please review and vote:
- For the budget (to let us know whether you approve it)
- For the School donation project.
All FASSV parents are encouraged to participate.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to submit your vote is 12/16/2023.
The Budget Presentation is attached below Budget Presentation 2023-2024.pptx.pdf.
Link to the voting form can be found here.
Thanks in advance for your participation!
The PTA Team