Rummage sale POSTPONED to June, 1st due to high risk of rain this Saturday
Tue, May 14 8:05pm
French American School

Dear parents,

 

Due to high risk of rain this Saturday, the rumage sale will be postponed  to June, 1st.

 

Thank you for the donations you already made. We will store them until the sale date.

However, to avoid any congestion in the hallway, we kindly ask you to keep other items you were planning to give until the week of the 27th.

 

Also a huge thanks to parents who signed-up to help the day of the sale; a new sign-up sheet will be sent soon.

 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

Have a good evening,

 

Camille and Regis