Wed, May 20 9:00am - Mon, Jun 1
French American School
5 days before, 1 day before
The end of the school year is fast approaching and we would like to thank our teachers and staff for all their wonderful work with our children (not to mention unprecedented challenges setting up distance learning) through a centralized gift collection. Teachers and staff will be able to choose their favorite gift cards from a large selection of Scrip retailers. You can make a contribution in any amount to any teacher or staff you wish to recognize. Participation is completely voluntary. Please read carefully the instructions below to ensure your contribution is received on time and included in the centralized gift collection. Deadline is Monday, June 1st. Virtual Thank You cards will be available for signing shortly (more details to come).
- Contribution form is available here. Open the form and create a copy so you can edit and enter your contribution amounts into the form. -->Go to "File" and select "Make a copy"
- Rename the file with your name: "2020 Teacher-Staff EOY Gifts_Your Last Name". Check the box "share with the same people" and click OK.
- Enter your contribution amounts. You should see a running total in the green box at the top of the form.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your payment by PayPal to email@example.com. Please note that in the payment screen PayPal defaults to "paying for an item or service", please change this to "send to a friend" to avoid the PTA incurring fees when transferring money to us. Also, please add "Teacher/ staff gifts" to the notes section. If you are unable to pay by PayPal, please email us to make other remote payment arrangements.
- Deadline is Monday, June 1st.
Thank you for supporting our teachers and staff!
~The PTA Team