Fri, Dec 11-5:00pm
French American School
3 days before, 1 day before
The holidays are fast approaching and we would like to thank our teachers and staff for all their wonderful work with our children through a centralized gift collection. These are especially challenging times for our teachers, who are putting in many extra hours and balancing in-person and distance learning platforms, so let's show them how much we appreciate them. Teachers and staff will be able to choose their favorite gift cards from a large selection of Scrip retailers. You can make a contribution in any amount to any teacher or staff you wish to recognize. Participation is the centralized gift collection completely voluntary.
Deadline is Friday, December 11th by 5pm. Please read carefully the instructions below to ensure your contribution is received on time and included in the centralized gift collection. Plan ahead; send your form and payment as early as possible as receiving a bunch of forms last minute puts undue burden on our parent volunteers. We need to allow enough time for shipping and assembly of the cards before the winter break. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Contribution form is available here. Open the form and create a copy on your computer so you can edit and enter your contribution amounts into the form -->Go to "File" and select "download"
- Rename the file with your name: "2020 Teacher-Staff Holiday Gifts_Your Last Name".
- Enter your contribution amounts. You should see a running total in the green box at the top of the form.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your payment by PayPal to email@example.com. Please be sure to select "send to a friend" payment option so that the PTA does not incur fees. Also, please add "Teacher/ staff gifts" to the notes section. If you are unable to pay by PayPal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make other remote payment arrangements.
- Deadline is Friday, December 11th by 5pm.
Thank You e-cards will be available for signing soon - look out for a separate email with instructions about this.
Thank you for supporting our teachers and staff!
~The PTA Team