Tue, Oct 31 8:45am-10:30am
French American School - Serra Park
1 day before, 7 days before
The Halloween parade will take place Tuesday, October 31st at 8:45am in Serra Park next to FASSV campus. We would like to provide you with a few important details that will help make this a memorable event for the children (and for the parents attending).
• The parade will last approximately 1-1,5 hours.
• Children should arrive at school before 8:30. Please bring a change of clothes for after the parade, as costumes are not allowed to be worn in class. Even better, you can dress them with regular clothes under the costume, it will be really helpful to save times and go back quickly to class.
• Costumes should not be scary for the younger students, if your child is easily frightened or sensitive, you may wish to accompany them during the parade.
• No weapons (guns, sword, etc.) of any kind are allowed.
• Masks must to be worn on top of the head or taken off during the parade.
• Children will be moving through a series of different themed stations and will collect trick-or-treat items along the way. Students will line up, with youngest grades going first.
• There is a no candies policy, no food can be given to the children during the parade route.
• The parade will end at the “pumpkin patch photo station” where the pictures will be taken by classroom.
Younger siblings may attend, but must be under the supervision of a parent.
Volunteers are needed from each classroom. If you wish to help set up, run or clean up your class station, please contact your room parent or look for the sign-up sheets on your classroom board or on Konstella.
If you have any question about the parade, please contact your room parent.
Thank you in advance for your help and we look forward to seeing you at the parade!
Veronique Tzevelekis and Ghislaine Challamel,
Room Parents Pre-K.