Dear Parents -
Time to get excited about our GMIS Spring Fling! We will have finally have the opportunity to socialize and get to know each other over a fancy 10-course meal at the Hong Kong East Ocean Seafood Restaurant. Snap some shots at the photobooth, indulge in wine tastings, sing some karaoke (after the wine, of course!), and bid for the great collection of auction items offered by your kids, our generous GMIS parents and teachers, and the East Bay community - 100% of proceeds go straight back to enrichment programs for our kids.
Meanwhile, our kids will be having the time of their lives with their friends and favorite teachers at the hopping GMIS Pajama Party down the block from us!
See below for details...
Spring Fling Dinner Party (Adults-Only)
Venue: Hong Kong East Ocean Seafood Restaurant (3199 Powell St, 5 min drive from GMIS)
Date/time: March 16th, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Dress code: Dress in your fancy springtime party clothes!
Price: $65/pp at door, Early Bird Special: $55 - Ends 3/1/19
- The Early Bird special, in addition to being savings for you, is a HUGE help for us parents who are planning this big event - so we thank you in advance for helping to make our lives a little easier!!
- In the interest of full transparency, your ticket is priced to covercost of sit-down dinner, drinks, and minor planning details. We are doing everything we can do keep costs low!
Pajama Party (Kids-Only)
Date/time: March 16th, 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Dress code: Your favorite pajamas + lovey friend!
Price: $25/child (Price includes healthy dinner + 4 hours of childcare)
- PayPay to firstname.lastname@example.org (select friends & family for no fee) -- preferred
- Venmo to @GMIS-GPO -- preferred
- Written checks: Please drop-off at GMIS front desk. Make sure check is made out to "Berkeley Chinese Bilingual School"
** REMINDER: To qualify for Early Bird pricing, the GPO must receive your payment by March 1st!
the Spring Fling Planning Committee + GPO