Dads of GMIS:
We are taking a new, simpler approach to Dad's Night Out.
Here is the plan:
Beginning in the new year, we will have a standing Dad's Night Out on the third Thursday of every month. A week prior to each hang out, we will poll dads to collect venue nominations and bring it to a vote. Most votes win. After that, RSVP to let us know if you are in but don't let that keep you from just showing up.
Here is what you need to do:
- Join the Dads of GMIS Social Group on Konstella.
- Block out the third Thursday of every month from 7pm-10pm on your calendar.
- When polled, weigh-in with your favorite local spots and why you think it deserves the group's consideration.
- Show up to the event, hang out with other GMIS dads (and try not to talk about bedtime routines and potty training, too much).
- Repeat monthly through the end of the 2019-20 school year.
We will kick things off next month on Thursday, January 16th, 2020.
Look forward to meeting up more regularly in the new year! Feel free to reach out with any questions.
Your Dad's Night Out Committee 2019-20,
Prav (Zoe, Orchid)
Rich (Errol, Orchid)
Andrew (Astrid, Bamboo)