DISTANCE LEARNING STARTS MONDAY
Distance learning begins Monday, March 23rd. Please make sure to check the email from Sra. Clearwater and SVUSD, as well as the communications from your child's teacher, and be ready to begin distance learning on Monday.
PAPER PACKETS FOR STUDENTS
Remember: families of students without devices or internet access will still participate in distance learning and are able to obtain printed materials from their school sites on Monday, March 23rd. Your student’s school site will be sending you a message regarding times and locations of printed materials for pick up.
STILL NEED A CHROMEBOOK?
Chromebook are still available if you need one! You may check out a district issued Chromebook on Monday, March 23rd at the pick-up times and locations listed in the document linked here: Chromebook Distribution. For assistance with Chromebooks, please contact the help desk at email@example.com or (949) 855-4357 between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm. Please reach out to your principal for device pick up questions.
FREE LUNCHES FOR STUDENTS:
- El Toro High School: 25255 Toledo Way, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Laguna Hills High School: 25401 Paseo De Valencia, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Mission Viejo High School: 25025 Chrisanta Dr, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- Trabuco Hills High School: 27501 Mustang Run, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
- District Nutrition Services: 25566 Peter A Hartman Way, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Stay safe and healthy,