National Family Fun Run Program - Starts Today!!
As an organization, we’ve been thinking of ways to help families at home make navigating these difficult times a little easier. So we’ve decided to host a “National Family Fun Run program” streamed LIVE on our Facebook page, weekdays for 8 days, starting Monday, March 23. We’ll do family dance breaks, teach character lessons, and have some fun challenges. No fundraising at all. Just something fun, active and engaging for students and their families to do together at home.
And on April 1st, we’ll host a National Family Fun Run day, where families can get active however they choose from their homes.
Here's What You Need to Know:
- Kicks off this Monday, March 23rd at 3pm EST with a Pep Rally.
- Register on the Facebook Event so you never miss a day!
- Weekdays, we’ll LIVE stream from the Booster Facebook page at 3pm EST.
- Families can do dance breaks, learn character lessons, and do fun challenges. No fundraising at all.
- The Big Event: National Family Fun Run day at home on April 1st.
So how can you participate? Share this with your school community, friends and family and follow along on our Facebook page.
We hope to see you there, virtually of course!