Get ready for the official launch of Grattan’s Annual Campaign! Our most important fundraising effort of the year kicks off next week! You should receive an Annual Campaign packet next week in your child’s backpack. It includes information on the amazing programs supported by your donations—including STEAM initiatives in the garden and professional development for our teachers—as well as information on ways to donate, employer matching, and a Grattan backpack tag for your child to show their school spirit!
To kick things off, let’s celebrate our kids, our teachers, our families, and the Grattan community during Grattan Spirit Week! Keep these Spirit Week days in mind when getting dressed October 2nd through 6th:
- Monday, October 2: Movement Monday: No dress-up required!
- Tuesday, October 3: Grattan Gear Day: Wear all your Grattan gear, all at the same time!
- Wednesday, October 4: Inside Out Day: Wear some or all of your clothes inside out!
- Thursday, October 5: Pajama Day: Just roll out of bed and right on over to school!
- Friday, October 6: Rainbow Friday: Wear your favorite color so we can form a rainbow at clap-in or wear all the colors!
**Evening activity, Thursday, October 5: Grown-ups night out at Finnegan's Wake, 937 Cole Street, 7 to 9ish p.m.**
Please support Grattan’s Annual Campaign during Spirit Week. Mail cash or a check, (Grattan Elementary Attn: Annual Campaign, 165 Grattan St. San Francisco, CA 94117), drop an envelope in the blue PTA box in the GASP office, or donate through PayPal here. You can also find Annual Campaign volunteers with a donation drop box at Spirit Week clap-in and grown-ups night out!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.