Mon, Aug 10 7:45am-3:30pm
Hacienda Environmental Science Magnet
Hello Hacienda families! We are excited for the new school year and need your assistance to help distribute supplies. We are committed to keeping all students, teachers, staff and parents safe during supply pick-up. Please follow all social distancing guidelines.
If you are able to, please consider volunteering for a slot below.
One volunteer for each station (Textbooks, Materials/supplies, Yearbook/HIPS, Technology, Library book return)
August 10th & 11th
- Everyone must wear a mask
- There will be hand sanitizer/gloves available at each table
- No children
- No parking in the staff round-about parking.
- Self-assess: if you are feeling ill at all, please stay home.
- Please arrive on time so all instructions can be given prior to families arriving.
8:00am -10:00am – Kinder
10:30am -12:30pm – 1st grade
1:00pm – 3:00pm – 2nd grade