Tips & Tricks for a great Fall Festival:
1. Dress-up! Kids and adults are encouraged to wear costumes. Check weather for updated forecast, could get chilly. Please remember this is a family event with many young children, use your best judgement regarding costume appropriateness. No Weapons.
2. Check-in/Purchase pick-up is located at the front of the school near the office. Link to Ticket Guide
3. Food trucks available: Twister, 3Hermanos, & Mr. Softee
4. Volunteer check-in is also located near the front office. Please check-in prior to reporting to shift location.
5. Donations: Bake Sale items, Candy, Drinks and Cake Walk cakes can be dropped off Friday during school hours or between 2-4 pm on Saturday.
6. Trunk-or-Treat: Don't forget your reusable bag!
7. Patience: Please remember this is a completely volunteer led event. We are expecting high attendance and wait times for activities may be longer than anticipated.
8. Playground will remain accessible during the event. Parents are responsible for watching their children while playing on the playground. Thank you for keeping everyone safe!
9. Ticket Sales are now closed and there will be no purchases available on site (except at food trucks), however all are still welcome to attend the event and enjoy the Spooky dance party, picture booth, playground fun and costumed ambience for free!
10. Thank You! Volunteers are the heart of our event and we can not do it with out you!
Help with the magic of Fall Festival- Volunteers still needed: See open shifts here.
Volunteer Class Contest!
The volunteers have been counted and the results are in! Anders finished in first with 14 volunteers. Hollenbeck, Escalante, and Miner are all tied with 13. If your student is in one of these classes please ask the check-in booth for your additional slide ticket.