Girls on the Run is an after-school program that for 3-5th grade girls.
Program registration is now open on a first-come, first-served basis.
There will be an information session for Friday Feb 8th at 3:10 pm at the lunch benches.
Visit www.gotrsv.org and follow the links to "Register Now".
Over 10 weeks, from March through May, girls will recognize their star power, make new friends, and so much more! Teams meet twice each week to play games and learn new life skills while building endurance to complete the Girls on the Run 5K on May 18.
Here’s an overview of the season:
1. Registration Opens
2. Season Begins: Week of March 4
3. Spring Break: No practices scheduled
4. Girls on the Run 5K: Saturday, May 18
5. Season Ends: May 2019
6. The team will meet after school on Mondays and Thursdays for 90 minutes.
7. The cost for participating in the 10 week program this year is $220. Scholarships are available. Please apply before registration, through the website.
For questions, please visit https://hips.rocks/girls-on-the-run/ or contact:
Michelle Maynard 408-892-7087 email@example.com or Robi McClure (Room 22) firstname.lastname@example.org