Drum roll, please.......
K-2nd grade winning class with 422 Boxtops is Mrs. Escalante’s class
3rd-5th grade winning class with 378 Boxtops is Mr. Hayes class.
Winners will receive In n Out certificates on Monday. We had 100% class participation- yay! Keep scanning your receipts... credit from now until the spring drive will count toward your class!
NEW: A NEW WAY TO TRACK BOX TOPS PARTICIPATION!
Now when families use the Box Tops app to scan their store receipt, they can "Give Credit" to an individual, classroom or grade level. To "Give Credit" make sure you have the latest version of the Box Tops app, scan your receipt, then tap the star icon to enter your "Give credit" memo. Box Tops Coordinators: You can download the earnings report on the Box Tops website. Simply log in as a Coordinator, click "School Earnings" and you'll see it below school activity.
Ask your family, ask your friends, ask your neighbors and all your co-workers. Our collection drive is September 2nd- September 27th. We will be giving away free In N Out burger certificates to the class with the most BoxTops collected (one winner for grades K-2 & one winner for grades 3-5)
Boxtops have gone DIGITAL!!! We will STILL collect paper clippings, but please read about the new changes and download the app to save even more! Once you download the app please remember to select Hacienda as your school! A video is also provided on how the app works.
- Scan your receipts within 14 days of purchase
- Throughout the drive, send screen shots from “My Earnings” with the list of stores, date, and totals to email@example.com include the teachers name in email for the class/classes you would like the credit to go towards.
For paper clippings:
- Every Box Top is worth 10 cents
- Starting September 2nd, bring BOX TOPS in an envelope or baggy to your teacher with his/her name on it
- Clip your BOX TOPS as close to the dotted line as possible
- Please do not glue/tape BOX TOPS to paper or Anything else
- Happy Clipping ☺