Mon, May 22 8:02pm
Konstella has had multiple updates in the last few weeks! If you aren't on V4.3.1 please select "update" in the app store. There have been a few reports of some things looking a bit wonky or push notifications not working, and these will all be resolved with the update.
PS Please remember Konstella is a WEB-BASED product as its first and most functional product. The app is a support feature used mainly for messaging, push notifications, and a calendar at a glance. It is not for creating or updating events, and can only be used for purchases on the Apple version of the app. The website is always the first and primary source for all things Konstella.
Other Konstella Help and Guides (always available at the bottom of every HIPS newsletter):
- I’m NEW to the school and need to know how to register my family!
- What to do if you don't see all your messages every day (solution: adjust settings!)
- You registered for Konstella but can't figure out how to add your student and join the correct room (Solution: Add new student)
- The web-based Konstella (A+!) and the app (maybe a solid C) are different and do different things. How do I learn more and know where I should go to do each thing? HINT: Use the website as much as possible, and use the app to check messages, newsfeed, and calendar. (Bigger solution: Refer to this cheat sheet to learn the ins and outs)
- There are a lot of events and sign-ups to keep track of! (Solution: consider syncing your Konstella calendar to your primary calendar so you never miss a thing!)