- Please support the Hanford PTG by making a family donation today! These donations enable us to avoid traditional catalog fundraisers and are a highly popular form of fundraising with our families, based on the survey results we received this past spring.Your generosity will help sponsor the PTG programs that boost the Hanaford experience for all students. The PTG provides financial support for Field Trips, Teacher Grants, Assemblies, Field Day, Reading Programs, the Hanaford Library & more! Family Donations to Hanford can now be made online by credit card! Please click here to make your donation.
- The first quarterly newsletter is attached below. Please open and read as there is quite a bit of important information in it.
- Picture Day is Thursday, September 14th.
- If you have not yet updated your profile including your child's new class please do so. A directory PDF to print at home will be provided once everyone's information is up to date.
- The Fall Enrichment Flyer is attached below. There are many exciting new enrichment opportunities this fall!
Hanaford is excited to be offering the BOKS program this year to our students as a before-school enrichment program. BOKS is a great activity to get kids moving in the morning to get their bodies and minds ready for a great day at school! In order to run a successful program we need a few parent volunteers to help our BOKS coordinator.
This program will meet 2 mornings per week (Tuesday and Thursday) during our enrichment sessions and will be run by parent volunteers. We are looking for interested parents who would like to become part of this activity. Please see description below for all the details.
Want to have fun and be active with your kids before school? Be a BOKS trainer. BOKS is a before school program that gets kids moving and active through fun games and activities. Physical activity has been proven to enhance brain function and BOKS gets kids ready for a day of optimal learning. BOKS trainers help the lead trainer (parent volunteer) run the 45 minute class before school twice a week for 8 weeks in the Hanaford gym. Trainers typically help demonstrate activities for participants, help with any participant questions or needs, help with equipment, attendance, etc.; however they would like to help with the class. There is a wonderful free training they can attend if they wish. For more information, please contact email@example.com. Active Kids = Active Minds. BOKS Rocks!! www.BOKSKIDS.org