Sun, Sep 17 5:08pm
- Thank you to Jen Madden, Rob Casagrande, and their many volunteers for putting together a fantastic Back to School Picnic and Movie night!
- The deadline for registering for enrichment is Wednesday, September 20. Please see the form attached below if you would like to register your child for an enrichment program.
- Please take a few minutes to register your Stop & Shop card for the A+ Rewards Program. The program has changed slightly (much to our surprise) and families will need to register their own cards. The good news is that this registration carries from year to year. To register click here and use the school code 10776. Every year Hanaford earns around $1,000 through this program. We thank you for your support.
- We are continuing to collect BoxTops. This fall we are only $10 away from $10,000 in lifetime earnings! The BoxTops you collect and send in really do add up! This year we have a school wide BoxTop goal of 10,000 BoxTops. That's 40 BoxTops per child. Should we achieve that goal there will be a school wide reward! Please send your BoxTops in! There is a collection box in the office and will be a "BoxTop Mailbox" available in the main entry once the construction is complete. Click here for more information.
- We are 61% of the way towards meeting our Family Donation goal. These donations enable us to avoid traditional catalog fundraisers to meet our goals. Please click here to make an online donation.
- Hanaford Hawk Apparel is available to purchase online as well. Please click here to browse our selection or to make a purchase. Should you wish to pay by cash or check the order form is available to download below.
- The Fall Scholastic Book Fair is around the corner the week of September 25th. Please sign up here to help out. As a part of this year's book fair we are doing a 2liter dime challenge to raise additional funds for the Hanaford and classroom libraries. Please send in as many dimes as possible! There will be school wide awards for reaching our goal!