Sun, Sep 24 8:23am
- Thank you to Russ Marcantonio and Padula Builders Inc for their Gold Level Sponsorship of Hanaford School! To learn more about sponsorship opportunities click here or see the form attached below.
- The Scholastic Book Fair is this week. Class visit schedules have been sent home and are attached below. The #DIMECHALLENGE has been extended through the Open House.
- Open House is on Wednesday at 6:30 PM. The Book Fair will be open prior to the Open House from 5:30 to 6:30. Please stop by the Book Fair to shop for your family and to purchase books from the teacher wish lists. Please also stop by the PTG table to learn more about how you can get involved and about some of the exciting new programs we will be offering this year. Ms. Zenga from the EGPD will be available for BCI checks as well.
- Our first PTG meeting is scheduled for Monday, October 2 at 7:00 PM with a meet and greet at 6:45. We invite all parents, grandparents, guardians, and teachers to join us. Mrs. Cauley will update us on school and district news and we have many exciting events planned for the year to share with you. Join us and learn more about what makes Hanaford such an amazing place!
- Join us for our first Restaurant Fundraiser at Papa Gino's on Sunday, October 15th from 11AM to 5PM. See the attached flyer for more details or click here for more information.
- Hanaford Apparel is available to purchase here or via the attached form.
- Family donations can be made here. Donations can also be sent into the office in an envelope labeled PTG Family Donation.
- The Boo Bash planning committee will be scheduling it's first meeting next week. Please sign up here to join this committee. Volunteers are needed for planning, set up, running the event, and clean up. Please email Amy Clarke email@example.com or Jen Asay firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding this event.