Sun, Oct 15 8:18am
- Thank you to our two newest sponsors: Laura Gessman and Greg Dantas with RI Real Estate, and Michael Lally with Lally Wealth Management.
- Be sure to stop by Papa Gino's between 11am and 5pm today for our Papa Gino's fundraiser. The flyer is attached below.
- The yearbook committee has a planning meeting scheduled for Wednesday, October 18th. We are in need of an apprentice yearbook editor to take over the yearbook next year. The editorial staff will be graduating from Hanaford in the spring and we would love to have someone shadow us and assume the position of chief yearbook editor next year. This is such a fun job and can be mostly done from home. If you are interested, please email Lisa Pomeroy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Boo Bash Luminary order forms were sent home on Friday. Please submit this week.
- We are still in need of help with the Boo Bash. We could use help with set up, during the event, clean up, and providing baked treats. If you have a middle or high school student that would like to help out please sign up for that spot and note the students name in the comments. Boo Bash Help
- There will be a pumpkin carving contest at the Boo Bash this year with prizes awarded to the winners of the following categories: Most Traditional, Most Creative, Most Adorable.