Sun, Oct 22 3:20pm
- Boo Bash is next Saturday! To purchase online tickets click here: online tickets. Luminaries can be purchased by sending in the form attached below. The bags will also be sold at Wednesday and Thursday lunches. To enter a pumpkin in the pumpkin carving competition please RSVP here. Prizes will be awarded! We are still in need of a few more volunteers to help with the Boo Bash. To volunteer click here: volunteer. If you would like to volunteer in the Haunted House please email Jen Asay email@example.com.
- Thank you to everyone who participated in our restaurant fundraiser at Papa Gino's. We raised $86. Thank you to Aimee Casagrande for coordinating the event.
- The yearbook committee has started planning the yearbook. If you chaperone a field trip and have photos to share please upload them here: community uploads use access code JCPMTC. We are also looking for someone to lead the yearbook committee next year. If you are interested in learning the ropes please contact Lisa Pomeroy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kimberli Photography is offering family sessions at the steeply discounted fee of $50, all of which is donated to the PTG! Click the link below for more details and to register. There are only 12 spots available! In addition to the 3 package options listed in the link below, there will be an option to purchase holiday cards. The available times are 3-5pm November 4 and 8-10am November 5. Use this link for more information: Photo Sessions
- We are still accepting Family Donations. Checks can be sent to school in an envelope labeled PTG Family Donation or credit card donations can be made here: Family Donations
- Please consider having your business become a sponsor of Hanaford School. For more information use the following link: sponsorships