Tue, Jan 30 1:35pm
- Invention Convention 2024 is scheduled for February 8th-9th, 2024
- Parents are invited to view the invention poster boards on Thursday, 08-Feb, from 5.30-7.30 pm The boards will be displayed in the MP room and P12 (music room)
- K-2 poster boards will be on display in Room P12 (Music room)
- 3-5th grade & group project poster boards will be on display in the MP room
- Students will get a chance to view the poster boards with their respective classrooms during school hours on 08-Feb & 09 Feb.
Posterboard drop off: ( 8-Feb 2024)
- We request all participants to drop off the poster boards on the 8-Feb morning before school starts
- There will be parent volunteers in the MP room and P12 classroom to pick up the board from your child from 7:45-9am. (We need parent volunteers to set up the rooms. Please let Nupur or Nimna know if you can help)
- Please make sure that your child’s name, classroom number & teacher name is clearly written at the back of the poster board and any accompanying models are clearly labeled with the name, classroom number & teacher name.
- K-2 grades should drop off the poster boards to the P12 (music room)
- 3-5 graders and the group project boards should be dropped off at the MP room
Posterboard pick up: (9-Feb 2024)
- All poster boards will be available to be picked up from room P12 (music room) after school dismissal
- Please remind your child to pick it up on Friday afternoon before leaving school. There will be parent volunteers in room P12 from 2pm-2:45pm
Contact Nupur: email@example.com & Nimna: firstname.lastname@example.org