Wed, Feb 8 8:18pm
Come to campus Friday, February 10th, 5-7pm for STEAM Night and Invention Convention! See the map of the vendors attached.
stations include science experiments, health education, robotics demonstrations, lego engineering, martial arts, art projects, origami, math games, and more!
Don’t forget to also stop in the MP Room to check out students’ inventions!
Note to parents of inventors:
- Inventions are DUE, Friday February 10th
- Bring the Invention to the MP Room at 4:45pm
- Please do not drop it off in your child's classroom or the front office
- Take the Invention home before you leave STEAM Night and Invention Convention
- This is the only opportunity to see the Inventions
- NO food will be provided so please plan accordingly
- Allow more time for parking