Collaborating with testing staffs/front office, to support students receive on site testing service safely, efficiently and happily.
Ideally we need 2 parents for one slot especially for younger kids.
Outside MP room-runner:
- set up sanitize station at MP room door
- report problem from testing staff to front office Ms. Kathy to contact parents.
- Bring kids who are highlighted by testing staff to the MP room, monitor line up with social distance. remind kids to sanitize hands before entering the MP room..
Inside MP room-supporter:
- sanitize 3 chairs at the beginning and whenever a child is done.
- confirm names and distribute testing labels to students when they sit.
- give encouragement and praise for kids who are fearful. We also have reward stickers sponsored by PTA to give away.
Both parents work together to ensure the line is short and students receive service safely.
details of process is written in handbook for reference.
Thu, May 19 8:00am
Parents Volunteer for Covid-19 Testing #1 Signed Up: 1 / 1
Thu, May 19 8:00am-10:00am
8:-8:30am check in and set up, first time volunteers will receive training. 8:30am-9am kinder 9am-9:55am 1st and 2nd grader 9:55-10:00am pass unfinished task to group2 volunteers.