It's been great seeing all the art on padlet (password studiotime) and seesaw. We have such a creative community. Feel free to check the padlet to see the great work and share positive comments. Thank you to all the families working to support the emotional and creative wellness of our students through making time and space for art.
1. Art supply kits are coming soon, keep an eye out for pick up times the week of 9/28-10/2. If you did not opt out (all grades K-8), you are getting supplies! More info soon.
2. MOCHA Porch Talk 5- Tomorrow 3pm! Join us at MOCHA’s Porch Talk series, where we reimagine solutions for dismantling oppression, anti-Blackness and whiteness. Register here.
Want more art?
- Ms. Ronley explains "International Dot Day" and Art Dare 2 here
- Ms. Ronley tries out Art Dare 1 here
- Ms. Ronley shows detail coloring on the workbook cover here
- Subscribe to Ms. Ronley's YouTube here
- Check out choice boards for artist ideas and prompts here
A big thanks and shout out to Mr. Pabst for helping put together these art kits- it takes a village!
Art Teacher, K-8