Mon, Nov 9 6:10pm
Hillcrest’s online auction is now open for bidding!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The online auction can be found at: https://hillcrestauction2020.ggo.bid
- If you haven’t registered yet, here’s how to get set up:
- Click “Get Started”
- If you participated in the 2019 online auction: Log in and you’ll be prompted to confirm your online bidding setup and re-enter your credit card information.
- If you didn’t participate in the 2019 online auction: You’ll be prompted to sign up and your email should be verified within an hour.
- When you register, you’ll be asked to provide a valid credit card but you won’t be automatically charged. Once the auction ends, we’ll send you a final invoice of your purchases for review and you’ll be able to pay via check or credit card.
- Click “Start Bidding” to see available listings!
- All bidding is anonymous! (You’ll be assigned a bidder number when you register.)
- Virtual parties are being sold at a fixed price this year (available just until sold out!) so don’t miss out on the opportunity to secure your spot! (Those are listings #301-318.)
- In-person parties will be shown as one listing per available spot (e.g., if a party can accommodate 10 individuals, it’ll be shown as 10 different listings). Choose one to bid on, or “favorite” all available spots to keep an eye on the price.
- Bidding ends this Sunday, November 15th at 9pm!
Attached is our 2020 auction guide featuring pro-tips and a summary of the available listings.
Questions or issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!