Time for (more) PANDEMONIUM! Hillcrest’s online auction is now open for registration and preview!
Here’s how to check it out:
- Visit https://hillcrestauction2020.ggo.bid
- Click “Get Started”
- If you participated in the 2019 online auction: Log in and you’ll be prompted to confirm your online bidding setup and re-enter your credit card information. (Once you do this, there's a chance you'll be taken to the 2019 online auction site. If this happens, just re-click on the correct link above.)
- If you didn’t participate in the 2019 online auction: You’ll be prompted to sign up and your email should be verified within an hour.
- When you register, you’ll be asked to provide a valid credit card but you won’t be automatically charged. Once the auction ends, we’ll send you a final invoice of your purchases for review and you’ll be able to pay via check or credit card.
- Click “Start Bidding” in order to browse available listings. You won’t be able to start actually bidding until tomorrow (Tuesday) at 8:30am. Note that this year, we have several fixed-price items which will sell out, so don’t miss out when bidding starts!
Since everything’s online this year, the structure of this year’s auction is quite different. Attached is a guide breaking down what to expect and giving you a summary of the available listings.
Questions or issues? Email email@example.com!