Hillcrest’s online auction is now open for registration and preview!
How Do I Register?
- Click “Get Started”
- If you participated in prior online auctions: log in and you’ll be prompted to confirm your online bidding setup and re-enter your credit card information. Use the “Forgot” link if you have trouble logging in.
- If you didn’t participate in prior online auctions: you’ll be prompted to sign up and your email should be verified within an hour.
- When you register, you’ll be asked to provide a valid credit card, but you won’t be automatically charged at the close of the online auction. We will send a final statement following the event, which can be paid via check (no fee) or credit card (+fee).
- Click “Start Bidding” to browse available listings.
- You will be able to start bidding on Monday, Nov. 1st at 9am
**Please note that your entrance to the in-person Benefit on Nov. 6th will be greatly expedited if you register your credit card for the Online Auction**
How Do I Bid?
Please check out the 2021 Auction Catalog, with descriptions of all of the wonderful packages, and detailed instructions for online and in-person bidding.
What About Parties?
Due to the unique nature of this year’s Benefit, there will be a limited number of party spots available in the online auction (traditionally these are only offered at the in-person event). Upon careful consideration, it was determined that the only way to practically manage this was to offer parties at the "Buy Now" price, rather than online bidding.
**Please note that parties and other items available at a “Buy Now” price may sell out before the end of the online auction**
If you want to bid on parties at the in-person event, you have two options: 1) attend in person (a limited number of meal and bidder-only Tickets are still available); or 2) purchase a bidder-only ticket, give your bidder number to someone attending the event, and ask them to bid for you.
Questions or issues? Email email@example.com!