Pizza MONDAYS - Time to Order for Fall Semester
Available to ALL Grades!!!
10 Sessions – Each Monday 10/5 – 12/14
In the wake of our “new normal” Red Boy Pizza has partnered with us to continue our Pizza Friday fundraising tradition, re-imagined to PIZZA MONDAYS.
Perfect for a family pizza night, or kid lunches for the week. This re-imagined event is available for ALL GRADES. (In the past, this was a lunch time fundraiser for students from grades 4-8 to participate in Pizza Friday, a Middle School fundraiser.) Proceeds from the PIZZA MONDAY fundraiser will go directly to the PTA and support all grades.
- Dates for the Fall Semester: 10 Mondays - every Monday From October 5th until Dec. 14 (with the exception of Nov. 23)
- Participants will pick up their pizza from Hillcrest drop-off lane between 6:00-6:30 pm and enjoy a pizza night while supporting our School!
- We will have gloved / physically distanced hand-off of your pizza in front of the school.
- Sign up here: http://hillcrestpta.org/pizza-mondays/
We will be serving Red Boy Pizza - We are offering 6 choices:
- Cheese - $26.00/week * 10 weeks = $260.00
- Pepperoni - $31.00/week * 10 weeks = $310.00
- ½ Cheese/ ½ Pepperoni - $28.50/week * 10 weeks = $285.00
- Veggie (Pesto base, fresh basil, fresh tomato, caramelized onion, and ricotta cheese)
- $38.00/week * 10 weeks = $380.00
- Italia (Italian Sausage & Green Peppers – $35.00/week * 10 weeks = $350.00
- Red Boy Special (Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Salami, Black Olives, Green Onions, Green Peppers & Mushrooms) - $38.00/week * 10 weeks = $380.00
- Regular or Gluten-Free is available, please select accordingly on form
- All Regular pizzas are Size XL (16” for12 slices) and all Gluten Free pizzas are Size Medium (12” for 8 slices)
The order deadline is Thursday, October 1st.
To order please visit the http://hillcrestpta.org/pizza-mondays/ for pizza Monday order page on the Hillcrest website
For more info, or with any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for your support!
Pizza Monday Coordinators