Several questions about OUSD Covid protocols have surfaced at our school, and we would like to ensure that our community knows where to find answers. OUSD is updating these materials continually as guidance from the Alameda County Dept of Public Health evolves, so please read and bookmark them for your reference.
- Protocols for Student and Staff COVID-19 Positive Test Result, Symptoms, or Prolonged Close Contact - click HERE.
This document explains next actions for the following events:
- Frequently Asked Questions - click HERE.
This document is really helpful and has questions such as...
- When should someone go into Isolation/Quarantine for symptoms, close contact, or a positive case?
- How should staff or student absences because of quarantines be handled?
- How do I clear students for an early return from symptomatic and unmasked prolonged close contact quarantines?
- Do I need to get tested and how can I get tested?
- … and many, many more questions.