Dear Hillcrest Families,
Student registration for 2020-21 will begin soon. Registration for current students will be via Aeries, and registration for new students will be via SchoolMint. You should receive information from the Student Welcome Center this week for current OUSD students and next week for students new to OUSD. Here is a summary of the registration process:
Current/returning OUSD students - Aeries, May 11-June 17
- Dates: Online registration (“Data Confirmation”) for these families should open in Aeries on May 11, 2020 and will end on June 17, 2020.
- Note that registration in Aeries is called Data Confirmation.
- Notification: Families with Aeries parent portal accounts will be notified by the Student Welcome Center during the week of May 11-May 15 that registration is open in Aeries. Families will receive an email sent to their parent portal email address.
- Support: Instructions for families (and staff) on how to use Aeries to complete data confirmation are available here. This will also be included in the email sent to families.
Students new to OUSD - SchoolMint, May 18-June 17
- Dates: Online registration for families new to OUSD should open in SchoolMint on May 18, 2020 and will end on June 17, 2020.
- Notification: Families new to OUSD with SchoolMint accounts will be notified by the Student Welcome Center during the week of May 18-May 22 that registration is open in SchoolMint.
- Support: Staff at the Student Welcome Center can support families with questions they have during the registration process in SchoolMint. Staff can also help families by phone to complete online registration in SchoolMint.