Hillcrest’s online auction ends at 9pm - Have you checked on your bids? It's not too late to join!
The funds we raise will pay for our beloved staff, critical curriculum and school supplies, and important programs like library, art, and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion efforts, so please join in on the excitement. The auction features spots at amazing parties, including annual favorites like the
Beer Bus & the Pub Quiz, and newcomers like Studio 54 & a Ted Lasso experience. Find tickets to the Warriors, A's, concerts, special events, gift certificates to local restaurants and camps, and our famous wine packages! There is truly something for everyone at every price point!
The online auction can be found at: https://hillcrestbenefit2021.ggo.bid
ALL ARE WELCOME TO BID ONLINE, even if you are not attending the in-person benefit!
If you haven’t registered yet, here’s how to get set up:
- Click “Get Started”
- If you participated in prior online auctions: log in and you’ll be prompted to confirm your online bidding setup and re-enter your credit card information. Use the “Forgot” link if you have trouble logging in.
- If you didn’t participate in prior online auctions: you’ll be prompted to sign up and your email should be verified within an hour.
- When you register, you’ll be asked to provide a valid credit card, but you won’t be automatically charged at the close of the online auction. We will send a final statement following the event, which can be paid via check (no fee) or credit card (+fee).
- Click “Start Bidding” to bid on available listings (and bid high! It’s for the kids!)
- All bidding is anonymous (You’ll be assigned a bidder number when you register)
Please see the 2021 Auction Guide, featuring pro-tips and other information about bidding online.
Bidding ends tonight! Friday, November 5th at 9pm!
Questions or issues? Email email@example.com!
Thank you to our generous sponsors: