Welcome to PANDEMONIUM!
Hillcrest’s annual Benefit and Auction is typically our largest fundraiser of the year, providing critical funds for staff salaries, school supplies and more. Given this crazy year, we’re scaling back our typical event and replacing it with a streamlined, online-only auction November 9th - 15th. This fall's auction will focus on a couple of our most popular (and pandemic-friendly!) categories: parent parties (re-imagined in accordance with public health guidelines) and wine. But we need your help: Donations are needed by October 26th!
Looking for an easy way to contribute? Donate a bottle of wine for our Wine Cellar Raffle! No matter the kind -- affordable, pricey, special occasion, or everyday – all are welcome! We have a couple options to make it easier than ever to drop off a bottle:
- Mondays 6-6:30pm, in front of the school: We’ll have volunteers collecting bottles of wine during the Pizza Monday pickup window.
- Anytime, at a convenient neighborhood location: Drop off a bottle outside the home of one of our volunteers: Keng Jin Lee (23 Harbord Ct; 217-766-1207), June Sunwoo (5545 Harbord Dr; 562-650-4671), Meghan Langston (5861 Amy St; 415-336-1864) or Lori Waltzer (30 Wilding Dr; 510-301-1954).
To receive credit for your donation and a receipt, be sure to fill out this form and either leave it with your bottle or email it to email@example.com.
We’re looking for hosts for three different types of parent party packages this year:
- Virtual events: We’ve curated a diverse list of fun virtual event ideas hosted by outside vendors -- we just need hosts to help cover the cost and coordinate details. (We’re targeting winter Saturdays for these!)
- Small & distanced: We’re looking for inspired ideas (and great outdoor spaces!) for a few gatherings that can be held outdoors, with a small number of attendees, and with plenty of social distance. (These are being scheduled for late spring 2021 & beyond, to allow for hopefully improved public health guidelines.)
- DIY party packs: Can you make a killer lasagna? Or can you assemble the perfect s’mores kit? We’re looking for people to prepare a party-in-a-box for a winning bidder--everything they need to host a themed shindig with their own quarantine crew.
Our party committee is here to help you work through the details of throwing a safe and fun get-together! Contact Meghan Langston (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sarah Shere (email@example.com) for dates, ideas, and help with logistics.
Other questions or ideas?
Check out additional auction details here or email your fundraising team at firstname.lastname@example.org.