Fri, Oct 25 4:32pm
HOLMES HALLOWEEN CARNIVAL 411
Read on for the 411 of things you NEED to know BEFORE YOU GO
- At the Carnival, Credit cards will be accepted for $10 ticket bundles and for $20 unlimited wristbands. We will still be selling $5 ticket bundles, but those will be CASH only! Note: kiddos 3 and under do not need tickets to play games! *Games will be 2 tickets & Haunted House 4 tickets.
- SPIRIT WEAR will be FOR SALE!! Eventually, San Diego will feel a dip in the temp so be prepared and pick up your new winter sweatshirts and sweatpants even if it's 85 degrees. You won't regret it!
- 5th grade will be selling concessions and PTA will be selling shaved ice! Both will be CASH ONLY! Make sure you don't come empty-handed! (Details and prices in the images.)There will also be a taco cart on site. Cash only as well, please!
- Volunteers--please check into the welcome table located next to Spirit Wear sales, prior to your shift, to confirm your assignment!
- Carnival is in full effect from 11am to 3pm and as always, it's going to be a warm one. Keep that in mind when kids are planning how much of their costumes they're going to wear! Bring water and plenty of sunscreen, too!
We can't wait to see you there!