TIPS FOR TACKLING THE MINUTES IN MOTION FUNDRAISER
Make sure all activities are logged and donations are collected by
Friday, March 26th before midnight!
TIP #1 - VISIT MINUTES IN MOTION EVENT PAGE everyday to track minutes & send your donation requests to family and friends or checkout where you and your class stack up on the school leaderboard.
TIP #2 - LOGGING IN
If you do not have your Minutes in Motion login information from the blue sheet provided to you at the February distribution CLICK HERE
If you are having trouble logging in with the login information you were provided CLICK HERE
TIP #3 - LOGGING MINUTES
- Go to https://holmes.myfunrun.com
- Click on "TRACK YOUR MINUTES"
- Enter the login info you were provided
- Once logged in, click the “MYPAGE” then "TRACK MY MINUTES"
- Select the activity in the dropdown box
- Add the minutes and the date
- Check in the box next to "Minutes Show"
- You may make one entry per day
- If you have done multiple actives on one day, select "OTHER"
- Input the total minutes for the day
- Enter the activities separately in the comment box.
TIP #4 - SHARING YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE
Go to your child's page and use the links in the right corner to post direct to various platforms OR copy and past the link in the search bar and copy the link.
TIP #5 - CHANGING PASSWORD & INCREASING MINUTES GOALS and FUNDRAISING GOALS
- All individual minutes goals were set at 2,021 minutes. You may increase this goal.
- All individual goals were set at $80. You. may increase this goal
- You may change your password at anytime. Username must remain the same
***Questions, comments, concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org***